01303 277261

DL Envelopes

£ 71.15 Plus VAT

Our high quality DL sized envelopes are printed digitally via over printing either single or double sided on 120gsm Peel and Seal White Envelopes. We offer two versions either with or without a window.

Free delivery with this product

Specification

Finished Size 220mm x 110mm
Flat Size 220mm x 110mm
Printed Sides Single or Double Sided
Print Four colour process (CMYK)
Window Envelope DL Window variant has Window Dimensions of 90mm x 36mm deep, positioned 19mm from Left edge and 56mm from Top edge.
Flap Details Flap depth on reverse is 39mm deep with flap down by default as a wallet (top, long edge) only

Artwork Requirements

Bleed Standard NO bleed required.
OPTIONAL bleed to the edge sized at 220mm x 110mm with NO crops / marks.
Safe Zone 5mm on edges. If picking any of the DL Window variants, you must leave 4mm Clear Zone around Window area!
Size with bleed 220mm x 110mm - no bleed required
Resolution 300 dpi minimum
Format PDF or JPEG
Colour CMYK
Fonts Outlined or Embedded
Fonts Outlined or Embedded
Ink Coverage Up to 60% coverage allowing for partial photo and logo block, but leaving an area of 40% white free. Any artwork higher than this will be rejected.